Table of Contents
- 1 Who originally wrote American woman?
- 2 What is the best Grateful Dead show ever?
- 3 What is so great about the Grateful Dead?
- 4 What is the net worth of the Grateful Dead?
- 5 Why did the Grateful Dead have such a following?
- 6 What is the meaning of Grateful Dead?
- 7 Where did the Grateful Dead play the most?
- 8 How many songs did the Grateful Dead play?
- 9 How many times did the Grateful Dead play ripple?
Who originally wrote American woman?
The Guess Who
What is the best Grateful Dead show ever?
- The Matrix, San Francisco. December 1st, 1966.
- Winterland, San Francisco. March 18th, 1967.
- Dance Hall, Rio Nido, California. September 3rd, 1967.
- Carousel Ballroom, San Francisco. February 14th, 1968.
- Dream Bowl, Vallejo, California.
- McFarlin Auditorium, Dallas.
- Fillmore East, New York.
- Harpur College, Binghamton, New York.
What is so great about the Grateful Dead?
They also played an astounding 500 different documented songs during their legendarily improvised concert sets. They also were pioneers and innovators for concert sound. One of the reasons the Grateful Dead was so popular live is because the band just sounded so much better than any other live band.
What is the net worth of the Grateful Dead?
Bob Weir Net Worth
|Net Worth:||$60 Million|
|Date of Birth:||Oct 16, 1947 (73 years old)|
|Profession:||Singer, Songwriter, Guitarist, Film Score Composer, Actor, Musician|
|Nationality:||United States of America|
Why did the Grateful Dead have such a following?
People started to follow the band from town to town on tour,because the shows were all different. Their popularity waned in the mid to late 70s,but rose again in the 80s,and exploded in 1987 when,against all odds they had a hit single. This was both a blessing and a curse for the band.
What is the meaning of Grateful Dead?
Grateful dead, in folktales of many cultures, the spirit of a deceased person who bestows benefits on the one responsible for his burial. In the prototypical story, the protagonist is a traveler who encounters the corpse of a debtor, to whom the honour of proper burial has been denied.
Where did the Grateful Dead play the most?
How many songs did the Grateful Dead play?
Throughout their career the Grateful Dead played 317 cover songs and 184 original tunes. >>
How many times did the Grateful Dead play ripple?
Though the Dead performed “Ripple” a whopping 27 times acoustically in 1980 and then once again unplugged in 1981, it disappeared from the repertoire for the final 14 years of the band’s career with one exception.