Table of Contents
- 1 What are my rights if someone is filming me?
- 2 Why is recording audio illegal?
- 3 Can you go to a concert alone at 15?
- 4 Is it weird to go to a concert with your parents?
- 5 How do you convince your parents to let you go to a concert alone?
- 6 How do I convince my parents to let me go to a festival?
- 7 How can I convince my parents to like BTS?
- 8 How can I convince my parents to like KPOP?
- 9 How did Bambams dad die?
- 10 Can kpop idols meet their parents?
What are my rights if someone is filming me?
An individual could be ordered to pay damages in a civil lawsuit against them or might even face jail time or a hefty fine. So, if someone recorded you without your consent, it is considered a gross infringement on your privacy, and you can initiate a lawsuit against them.
Why is recording audio illegal?
There is a reason why most surveillance cameras lack audio. This is because it is illegal to record oral conversations. All thanks to the federal wiretap law. To sum up the law, it is a federal crime to record a conversation between two employees in places like a break room or the bathroom.
Can you go to a concert alone at 15?
As long as the venue is not 18+, there is no minimum age to attend a concert. My parents are allowing me to go to a twenty-one pilots concert, but they are not going. You have to be over 16 to go by yourself (I’m 12), and none of my friends are able to come. Just ask your parents to take you into the concert.
Is it weird to go to a concert with your parents?
It’s not weird to go to a concert with your parents. At all. You will miss your folks when theyre gone. Spend time and hang out with them as much as you can.
How do you convince your parents to let you go to a concert alone?
Give your parents more information.
- Let them know if your friends are planning to attend.
- Let them know if someone is chaperoning.
- Tell them more about the artist/group and the music.
- Explain how you plan to pay for the concert.
- Let them know if there is a designated “parents room” at the venue.
How do I convince my parents to let me go to a festival?
Five Ways To Convince Your Parents To Let You Attend a Festival
- #1: Highlight the safety features of the hotel, camp, and festival.
- #2: Show responsibility!
- #3: Demonstrate your passion!
- #4: Assure your parents that the friends you are going with are responsible and that you will look out for each other!
- #5: Use it as a reward for something that you’ve accomplished!
How can I convince my parents to like BTS?
Don’t force your parents to like them by showing them about BTS or even tell them about good deeds that BTS have done cuz’ honestly, they don’t care. All they care is that you do the good deeds, so you can start by donating and tell your parents, a k-pop group called BTS inspire you.
How can I convince my parents to like KPOP?
Tell them the song and show them that they have more songs and Kpop is really cool. Show your adult the chorus of another song that is amazing! Now you can ask to show them more another time. Make the ‘other time’ the next day though or they will forget.
How did Bambams dad die?
Can kpop idols meet their parents?
Idols don’t have enough time to hang out with friends or meet their family. Kara’s Hara even mentioned on a tv programme that she hasn’t been home to see her parents since her debut. An idol’s life is… … Every day, idols have to practice for their new album.