If you are looking for new ways on how to improve the quality of your company then link building might be a solution for you!
What is link building?
It’s the process of getting other websites to link back to your website. A lot of marketers and business owners are interested in building links to drive referral traffic and increase their site’s authority.
Why build links?
Backlinks remain as an important factor in how every search engine determines which sites rank for which keywords. Building links are one of the many tactics used in SEO because links are a signal to Google that your site is a quality resource worthy of citation. The more backlinks a site has, it tends to earn higher rankings.
Here are some of the benefits that link building can bring your company:
- Domain & Page AuthorityThe quantity and quality of inbound links in a page are one of the biggest considerations when it comes to Google determining which page to rank for a given query. Page authority measures the quality and quantity of inbound links on a page. However, domain authority measures this for your website as a whole. The higher your domain authority, the higher you’re likely to rank for a search query. The more you invest in the quality of your link building campaign, the higher the chances your site pages will have to rank in organic search results.
- Referral TrafficThe links that can be clicked by a user in an article, allow them to follow your link and get back to your site with relative ease. The referral traffic you get from link building exceeds what you earn from higher rankings.
- Brand VisibilityEvery guest post is an opportunity for readers to expose your brand. Publishing sources are always looking for new content, so you’ll be doing them a favor, and gaining advertisement. The more visible you are, the more your brand will be recognized and a greater chance to earn direct traffic.
- Being CompetitiveOf course, the links that are published are public and with tools, you can check what links are where and whether that’s your site or one of your competitors. Link building combined with strategic competitor analysis gives the ability to see where competitors are getting links from and try the same sources for your own.
- SyndicationThe longer you build links the more relationships you will gain with external sources, and if you decide to keep sharing their materials, they’ll keep sharing yours. Posting a new blog post on your own site, those relationships will fire up, and you could get an early syndication boost from at least one or two of those external sources. This will greatly increase the overall reach of your content.
These are just some of the benefits that you can receive from link building: more search visibility, brand recognition, traffic, and better competitive solutions. The more you approach link building the better, more valuable and relevant content you will be providing for your users and they will be returning the benefits.