Table of Contents
- 1 How do you get over mental blocks?
- 2 Why is my brain blocked?
- 3 How do I stop my head from feeling heavy?
- 4 Why My head feels heavy after waking up?
- 5 What is best for head congestion?
- 6 Are there pressure points in your head?
- 7 Why do I feel pain when I shake my head?
- 8 What happens if you shake your head fast?
How do you get over mental blocks?
Here are five helpful tips for overcoming mental blocks.
- Start with the small tasks. Sometimes we experience mental blocks because we’re so overwhelmed with work that we don’t know where to begin.
- Take breaks when needed.
- Tidy up.
- Don’t overextend yourself.
- Take care of yourself.
Why is my brain blocked?
Brain fog can be a symptom of a nutrient deficiency, sleep disorder, bacterial overgrowth from overconsumption of sugar, depression, or even a thyroid condition. Other common brain fog causes include eating too much and too often, inactivity, not getting enough sleep, chronic stress, and a poor diet….
How do I stop my head from feeling heavy?
Here are a few things to try if you suffer from chronic tension headaches:
- Reduce sources of stress.
- Make time for relaxing activities, such as taking a hot bath, reading, or stretching.
- Improve your posture to avoid tensing your muscles.
- Get enough sleep.
- Treat sore muscles with ice or heat.
Why My head feels heavy after waking up?
You probably know the feeling all too well — grogginess that seems to weigh you down when you wake from sleep. That heavy feeling right after you wake up is called sleep inertia. You feel tired, maybe a little disoriented, and not quite fully ready to hit the ground running. It can affect anyone.
What is best for head congestion?
Decongestants. These medicines help reduce the swelling in your nasal passages and ease the stuffiness and sinus pressure. They come as nasal sprays, like naphazoline (Privine), oxymetazoline (Afrin, Dristan, Nostrilla, Vicks Sinus Nasal Spray), or phenylephrine (Neo-Synephrine, Sinex, Rhinall)….
Are there pressure points in your head?
The gates of consciousness pressure points are located at the base of the skull in the parallel hollow areas between the two vertical neck muscles. To use these pressure points: Place your index and middle fingers of either hand onto these pressure points….
Why do I feel pain when I shake my head?
Tension headaches are the most common type of headache. They can cause a feeling of painful pressure on the head and neck. Tension headaches occur when the muscles in your head and neck tighten, often because of stress or anxiety.
What happens if you shake your head fast?
A concussion can happen whenever your brain Fmoves within your skull. That means a concussion can be caused by a blow to the head, or by shaking the head too hard, like what happens during whiplash. Sometimes the initial impact causes unconsciousness and sometimes it doesn’t.