How do I put mp3s on my iPhone without iTunes?
To put MP3 on iPhone without iTunes:
- Connect your iPhone/iPad to the computer and run EaseUS MobiMover.
- Select the MP3 files you want to add to your iPhone/iPad and click “Open” to continue.
- Click “Transfer” to start transferring MP3 files from your computer to your iPhone or iPad.
- Connect your iPhone to the PC/Mac.
How do I sync my iPhone with iTunes library?
Sync your content using Wi-Fi
- Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable, then open iTunes and select your device.
- Click Summary on the left side of the iTunes window.
- Select “Sync with this [device] over Wi-Fi.”
- Click Apply.
Why isn’t my phone showing up in iTunes?
If your iPhone still isn’t showing in iTunes, you should begin making sure everything is completely updated. If possible, update your iPhone, update iTunes, and update your computer’s OS (whether MacOS or Windows). To update your Mac, you need to open System Preferences and then click Software Update.
How do I find my device on iTunes?
From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen or at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account > View My Account. You might need to sign in with your Apple ID. Scroll to the iTunes in the Cloud section, then click Manage Devices. You’ll see the list of devices associated with your account for purchases.
How do I connect my iPhone to my laptop via USB without iTunes?
Reboot your PC, attach your iPhone to your computer again and make sure you trust the USB connection to the computer on your phone. Make sure that tethering is enable in the settings app on your phone and you should be good to go!
How do I transfer a zip file from my iPhone to my computer?
See which of your iOS and iPadOS apps can share files with your computer
- Open iTunes on your Mac or PC.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer using the USB cable that came with your device.
- Click your device in iTunes.
- In the left sidebar, click File Sharing.
How do I transfer songs from laptop to iPhone?
Syncing music to iPhone with iTunes
- Connect your iPhone to PC via matched USB cable.
- Open iTunes.
- After that, click the phone icon on the left corner of the interface.
- Import music into iTunes library from computer by clicking “File” and then “Add File to Library”.
- Now, click “Music” under “Settings” tab.
How can I transfer videos from my computer to my iPhone Without iTunes?
Part 2. How to Transfer Videos to iPhone without iTunes from Computer by Using Dropbox
- Launch the Dropbox on your computer. Open the Dropbox on your computer and log into it with your account information.
- Select the videos on your computer.
- Upload the videos.
- Download videos to your iPhone.
How do I transfer videos from my computer iTunes to my iPhone?
In the iTunes app on your PC, click the Device button near the top left of the iTunes window. Click File Sharing. In the list on the left, select the app on your device that you want to transfer a file to or from.
How do I transfer files from my computer to my iPhone wirelessly?
How to Transfer Files from PC to iPhone Wirelessly
- KB ID 0001481.
- Step 1:Download and install the SHAREit appson both your computer and iPhone.
- Step 2:Make sure both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Step 3:Select the files you wish to transfer to the computer, then tap “OK”.
- Step 1:Download and install the Xender app on your iPhone.