Table of Contents
- 1 How do I delete the backup on my phone?
- 2 Where are backed up photos stored?
- 3 Where are my photos stored on Google Drive?
- 4 Where do my photos go when I free up space on Google Photos?
- 5 How do I recover permanently deleted photos from Google Drive?
- 6 Does the cloud save deleted photos?
- 7 How do I recover permanently deleted photos from iPhone?
- 8 Are deleted photos still on iCloud?
- 9 Does deleting a photo on iPhone delete it from iCloud?
- 10 How do I delete photos from my phone but not the cloud?
How do I delete the backup on my phone?
Unlock the Android device for which you want to delete the backup information. Open the application launcher and select the Settings icon. Scroll down to the Personal section and tap “Backup & Reset.” Tap the check boxes next to Back up My Data and Automatic Restore to disable those features.
Where are backed up photos stored?
When you turn on Back up and Sync, your photos will be stored in photos.google.com.
Where are my photos stored on Google Drive?
Your photos and videos are stored using your Google Account’s storage space. Items copied from Google Drive to Google Photos are uploaded based on your upload size, like High quality or Original quality.
Where do my photos go when I free up space on Google Photos?
Download and install the Google Photos app. Photos and videos that are fewer than 30 days old may be retained on your device. They’ll still be backed up in your Google Photos library.
How do I recover permanently deleted photos from Google Drive?
You deleted something and want it back
- On a computer, go to drive.google.com/drive/trash.
- Right-click the file you’d like to recover.
- Click Restore.
Does the cloud save deleted photos?
You can also recover photos and videos you deleted in the last 30 days in the Recently Deleted folder of the Photos app on any computer, iOS device, or iPadOS device with iCloud Photos turned on.
How do I recover permanently deleted photos from iPhone?
Recover photos from Recently Deleted album
- On your iPhone, open the Photos app.
- Scroll down until you see the “Recently Deleted” album (it’s listed under “Other Albums”
- Select “Recently Deleted”
- Select “Select” from the top right of the screen.
- Tap on the images you’d like to restore.
Are deleted photos still on iCloud?
Usually, your iPhone automatically backs up to your iCloud account, and if you delete photos from your iPhone, they’ll also be deleted from your iCloud. To get around this, you can turn off iCloud photo sharing, sign in to a different iCloud account, or use a cloud server other than iCloud for photo sharing.
Does deleting a photo on iPhone delete it from iCloud?
When you delete a photo or video from your Photos app, it also deletes from your iCloud Photos and iCloud storage. You can recover your photos and videos from the Recently Deleted album for 30 days.hace 5 días
How do I delete photos from my phone but not the cloud?
Three ways to delete the device copy while leaving the cloud copy intact
- Open the Google Photos app on your mobile device .
- Select one or more photos that are on the device.
- At the top right, tap on the “3 dots” menu icon.
- Select Delete Device Copy.