Table of Contents
- 1 Can I cite investopedia?
- 2 Is investopedia a publisher?
- 3 How do you cite a diagram in APA?
- 4 How do you cite a diagram?
- 5 How do you properly cite a source?
- 6 How do you cite a table from another source?
- 7 How do you reference an article in a paper?
- 8 How should references on a works cited page be arranged?
- 9 How do you format citations in Word?
Can I cite investopedia?
If you are citing an Investopedia article that has an author, you do it this way: If the article you are citing has no author, cite it as you cite any other encyclopedia style entry; you index using the title of the article. “Benchmark Bond.” Investopedia. Investopedia US, 31 July 2014.
Is investopedia a publisher?
Investopedia is part of the Dotdash publishing family and operates under the leadership of CEO Neil Vogel and the rest of the Dotdash senior management team.
How do you cite a diagram in APA?
Figure reproduced in your text From “Title of Article,” by Author First Initial. Second Initial. Surname, Year, Journal Title, Volume(issue), page number (url or doi if it’s from an ejournal). Copyright Year by the Name of Copyright Holder.
How do you cite a diagram?
Include information in the following order:
- author (if available)
- year produced (if available)
- title of image (or a description)
- Format and any details (if applicable)
- name and place of the sponsor of the source.
- accessed day month year (the date you viewed/ downloaded the image)
How do you properly cite a source?
To refer to a source, you may quote or paraphrase the original text: To quote a source, copy a short piece of text word for word and put it inside quotation marks. To paraphrase a source, put the text into your own words.
How do you cite a table from another source?
Tables and figures taken from other sources are numbered and presented in the same format as your other tables and figures. Refer to them as Table 1, Figure 3, etc., but include an in-text citation after you mention them to acknowledge the source. In-text citation example The results in Table 1 (Ajzen, 1991, p.
How do you reference an article in a paper?
Basic format to reference journal articles
- Author or authors. The surname is followed by first initials.
- Year of publication of the article.
- Article title (in single inverted commas).
- Journal title (in italics).
- Volume of journal.
- Issue number of journal.
- Page range of article.
How should references on a works cited page be arranged?
In general, works cited lists are arranged alphabetically by the author’s last name. If the author is unknown, entries are alphabetized by the first word in their titles (note, however, to drop A, An, or The). Titles of books, periodicals, newspapers, and films are italicized.
How do you format citations in Word?
Create a bibliography, citations, and references
- Put your cursor at the end of the text you want to cite.
- Go to References > Style, and choose a citation style.
- Select Insert Citation.
- Choose Add New Source and fill out the information about your source.