Table of Contents
- 1 What is difference between e-ticket and I-ticket?
- 2 Can I cancel 1 ticket in E-ticket?
- 3 How do I use an E ticket?
- 4 How do I activate my M ticket?
- 5 How do I collect my train tickets online?
- 6 Can you collect train tickets without card?
- 7 Can I print train tickets at home?
- 8 How do you get tickets from a ticket machine?
- 9 Can I collect my tickets from any station?
- 10 How do I get my train tickets?
- 11 How can I confirm my ticket booking?
What is difference between e-ticket and I-ticket?
I-ticket is like PRS ticket and E-ticket is line on line ticket. I-ticket required physicaly(couriered to U) whereas copy of E-ticket can serve the purpose.
Can I cancel 1 ticket in E-ticket?
Yes, you can cancel the ticket for 1 passenger but as there are cancellation charges applied for ticket.
How do I use an E ticket?
How do I use digital tickets?
- Open the email we send you with the PDF(s) attached – this is separate to your booking confirmation email.
- If you like, you can add the eticket(s) to our app or Apple Wallet.
- Scan the QR code from your phone at the ticket gate at the station, or show to staff.
How do I activate my M ticket?
How do mTickets work? Once a ticket is purchased and downloaded, it will appear in the ‘wallet’ of the mTicket section of the app. Tickets in this section are listed from the oldest at the top to the newest at the bottom. When you want to use a ticket, select the one you want and then select ‘Activate Now’.
How do I collect my train tickets online?
How to collect UK train tickets bought online
- Enter any valid bank card, then remove it when prompted. You won’t be charged.
- Type in your ticket collection reference(s). E.g. “ABCD1234”.
- Wait for all of your tickets to print, including your collection receipt.
- Check the printing tray and make sure you have all of your tickets before you walk away.
Can you collect train tickets without card?
Without the payment card the ticket cannot be collected and a new ticket will need to be bought.
Can I print train tickets at home?
No queues, no fuss, just print your ticket from home or work. Not all routes offer self-print, but certain train operating companies now offer this option on some or all of their routes. Remember, self-print tickets are only available for Advance tickets.
How do you get tickets from a ticket machine?
How do I collect my tickets from a FastTicket machine?
- Press “Collect”.
- Insert the credit / debit card used to make the booking.
- Key in your unique Collection Reference Number. Your ticket(s) will then be dispensed.
- Your ticket(s) will then be dispensed.
Can I collect my tickets from any station?
You can collect your tickets free of charge from any National Rail station that has self-service ticket machines – it doesn’t have to be your journey departure station, so if another station is more conveniently located, you can collect your tickets from there instead.
How do I get my train tickets?
A. To book train tickets online, log on to the EaseMyTrip website and click on the train tab. Search trains for your preferred route and date and then check availability. If your tickets are available, you can proceed to next step. If there is waiting list, you can still go for booking your train tickets.
How can I confirm my ticket booking?
How to book IRCTC Ticket on ConfirmTkt
- Select source and destination stations.
- Select date of journey.
- Select train from the list of trains from the source and destination.
- Select class (sleeper, 3rd AC etc.)
- Select Boarding point.
- Enter passenger details and berth preferences.