How do I force restart my Dell Latitude 5300?
Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds.
How do I reboot my Dell laptop without a mouse?
Use Ctrl + Alt + Delete
- On your computer keyboard, hold down the control (Ctrl), alternate (Alt), and delete (Del) keys at the same time.
- Release the keys and wait for a new menu or window to appear.
- In the bottom right corner of the screen, click the Power icon.
- Select between Shut Down and Restart.
How do I unfreeze my Dell laptop touchpad?
- In the Search box, type Touchpad.
- Touch or click Mouse & touchpad settings (System settings).
- Look for a Touchpad On/Off toggle. When there is a Touchpad On/Off toggle option: Touch or click the Touchpad On/Off toggle to turn the touchpad on or off. When there is not a Touchpad On/Off toggle:
Why my laptop touchpad is not working properly?
If your touchpad isn’t working, it may be a result of a missing or out-of-date driver. If those steps didn’t work, try uninstalling your touchpad driver: open Device Manager, right-click (or press and hold) the touchpad driver, and select Uninstall. Restart your device and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
How do I fix my touchpad on my Dell laptop Windows 10?
If your laptop doesn’t feature a touchscreen display, then you will need a mouse to revive a disabled touchpad. With your touchscreen or mouse, open Settings and go to Devices > Touchpad and make sure the toggle switch at the top is toggled On….
How do I change the touchpad settings on my Dell laptop?
Touch or click OK on the Mouse Properties window.
- Click Start.
- In the search box, type Mouse.
- Click Mouse.
- Click the Dell Touchpad tab.
- Touch or click the picture of the touchpad.
- Move the slider under Pointer Speed to adjust the cursor speed to the desired level.
- Touch or click Save.
How do I reset my Dell computer to factory settings Windows 10?
Be sure you have backed up your files before beginning this task.
- Click Start.
- Select Reset this PC (System Setting).
- Under Advanced Startup, select Restart now.
- At the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot.
- Select Factory Image Restore.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the reset process.
How do I unlock my touchpad on my laptop?
Steps to try first You can toggle the touchpad off and on with that button. TouchPad Fn keys: Some laptops have an Fn key that, in combination with one of the F1 – F12 function keys, can enable and disable the touchpad. To toggle the touchpad off and on, press both of these shortcut keys at the same time.4 dias atrás
Why can’t I disable my touchpad?
If your laptop has a touchpad utility software, you may check if it has an option to disable the touchpad. Press Windows + X and select Control panel. Click on the “Mouse” icon, and click the “Touchpad” tab at the top. Click “Disable” under the “Touchpad” sub-menu.